No one likes to plan for the inevitable.
If you run the risk, your beneficiaries may not receive what you want them to receive in a timely and cost-effective manner. That’s why estate planning for teachers is so important!
Estate Planning Services
It’s never too early to start planning your estate.
National Educational Services will provide you with the tools you need to safeguard your legacy, so your wealth to have a direct and lasting impact on your family.
What is Estate Planning?
Your estate includes everything you own, from your car, home, investments, checking and savings accounts, insurance policies, jewelry, furniture, and other valuable personal possessions.
Everyone has an estate, and no matter how big or small your estate is, you can’t control it when you pass away. That’s why you want to ensure that your property and other assets are handed over to the people you wish to, in the way that you want to, and when you want.
Estate planning allows you to save more on taxes, court costs, and attorney fees.
Proper estate planning usually includes:
- A life insurance policy that will provide,
- Providing for loved ones who might be irresponsible with money,
- Naming a Guardian for your minor children,
- Providing for family members with special needs, without disrupting benefits,
- Details about the transfer of your business at your retirement, disability, or death,
- Instructions for your care if you become disabled,
- Ongoing updates when your family, financial situations (and laws) change over your lifetime.
National Educational Services consultants are ready to help you plan for the inevitable. While no one wants to dwell on their own mortality or the possibility of being unable to make their own decisions, you must have these discussions before it’s too late.
Now Is The Best Time To Plan Your Estate
Don’t allow yourself to be caught off guard when incapacity or death strikes. Don’t wait until it’s too late. Get your peace of mind now!
Contact us below by filling out our online contact form below.
Have Questions About Estate, Retirement, or Tax Planning? Ask Us Below.
Start planning today by reaching out to one of our educational consultants. Don’t forget to learn about our Retirement Planning services.