planning for Your Retirement years
The typical Short-Term Care insurance policy provides coverage for 1 year or less. For many people, this is a very appropriate and affordable amount of coverage.
Short Term Care Planning
- You (or a spouse) were DECLINED for traditional LTC Insurance.
- You want a LESS EXPENSIVE option (than traditional long-term care insurance).
- You WAITED TOO LONG to buy long-term care insurance (cost is now too high!).
- HOME CARE COVERAGE is more important to you than nursing home coverage.
- You are a SINGLE WOMAN (rates for Short-Term Care policies are NOT GENDER-BASED as they are with traditional long-term care insurance).
- You have a long term care insurance policy and you want to cover the Elimination Period.